You use Reports in Carerix and you can't open some Reports.
In particular, reports that should open in MS-Excel.
When you want to open a report that opens in MS-Excel you expect the following message.
Do you want to open or save 1234_candidateOverviewExcel.xls from .carerix.net? Open] [Save.
Instead you see:
Do you want to save 9190519?wocid=7&wosid=2r1m1...&appid=1567 (a weird code instead of a recognisable name)
- You use Internet Explorer 9
- You access Carerix through a "secure" connection
- In the settings of Internet Explorer the setting that "secure" pages can be saved is turned off.
Internet Explorer doesn't make a difference between "normal' pages and reports. This is a problem, because these reports need to be saved before they can be opened by another program (Excel).
Turn off this setting in Internet explorer or use Google Chrome
- Go to Internet Options
- Go to the tab "Advanced"
- Scroll down to "Security"
- Deselect "Do not save encrypted pages to disk"
- Click [OK]
You should be able to open the report.
Keywords : UD-936