This two weekly Carerix release update is a pre-release note. We would like to give you more insights in upcoming changes and give you the opportunity and time to prepare/adapt to upcoming feature releases. In two weeks from now this update will be live.
New tags for Legal ground table items
To better support different GDPR flows and improve the functioning of the visual legal ground indicator we have added extra tags to be assigned to the table items for legal ground.
Previously the legal ground indicator in the candidate and match file worked based on the consentgiventag in combination with the term / expiration date for the legal grounds.
If you have multiple legal grounds as an option in your Carerix application its not possible to assign them all with the consentgiventag, as your website might randomly assign one of the table items with the consentgiventag.
To help you prevent ending up with candidates/applicants that have the wrong legal ground assigned and/or having a malfunctioning legal ground status indicator in Carerix, you now can assign the right tag to the corresponding legal ground while the visual indication of the status of the legal ground keeps functioning.
If applicable as an admin simply add the tags to the corresponding legal ground.
- go to the table menu
- search for the table 'legal ground'
- open an existing table item / create new table item 'legal ground'
- go to consentstageclass and select the right tag
Improved anonymizing function
By popular demand we changed the behavior of the anonymization action in relation to Talentpool matches. Talentpool matches are no longer kept during anonymization.
Carerix keeps matches of candidates on job orders for historical/analytical reasons. It means in retropspective it is still possible to report back on how many candidates have been presented to your customer. This remains the case.
Keeping Talentpool matches results in unwanted side effects as it might be possible to have a candidate that is in the talentpool of whom you do not have any (contact) details anymore. Therefore, from version 206 Talentpool matches are deleted during anonymization
Smaller improvements and bugfixes
- Added the validation option for Social Security ID (SSID) field in the candidate file - it now is possible to force the entrance of the SSID to meet a desired format via field validation available in your configuration profile menu.
- Fixed an issue with anonymize action not always clearing candidates admin tab
- Fixed an issue with IMAPsync script causing emails not to arrive in Carerix anymore
- Fixed a bug with freezing Google Chrome browser in some occasions
- Provided some extra checks for donotsendemail tag, to prevent emails being send in some very rare occasions