In Carerix it is possible to publish job orders automatically on job sites. This is possible in various ways:
Through a multiposter like Recruitment Technologies, InGoedeBanen or Mimir. You can find more information on the different multiposters here. These companies offer a distribution system that redirects the job order to one, or several job sites. A huge advantage is that you need to enter the job order just once. This saves a lot of time.
Through a website
Job sites like Indeed or Nationalevacaturebank.nl scan your website for job orders and place these directly on the job site.
With an XML-feed
Job sites like Indeed, Trovit and Jobbird work with an XML-feed. With your application, you provide these job sites with the right XML-feed. You find the feed using the following url: [applicationname].carerix.com/cxtools/jobboardFeed.php
- Create a medium for a specific jobboard. You can use the jobboardFeed as follows: https://application.carerix.com/cxtools/jobboardFeed.php?start=0&count=300&medium=mediumcode
- Change 'application' to the name of your application, and 'mediumcode' to the code of the medium.
- 'Count' determines the amount of publications that needs to be displayed.
Some job sites work through e-mail. You need to send an e-mail to them with the job order as an attachment.
Extra information for some job sites
You can register at Indeed on this page.
- You can find the feed on https://client.carerix.com/cxtools/indeedFeed.php, give this feed to Indeed.
NB: You need to change 'client' to the name of your application.
- Or you can create a medium with the code indeed.
To place job orders on Trovit, send Trovit the following URL: https://clientname.carerix.com/cxtools/TrovitFeed.php
Register for Trovit here.
Source of your job orders
You want to know where your applications come from.
If you choose to place job orders using an XML-feed, you need to set the following things:
- Go to 'Maintenance' | 'Tables' and search for 'Source candidate'.
- Click [New]
- Give the source the name of the job site, for example "Trovit"
- Repeat the previous steps for 'Source match'
For your information
The candidate file shows the source from which the candidate entered the database first. The match file shows the source of the application.
To make sure that the mentioning of the source is working, you need to create a medium
Remark: You can select multiple media for the publication of your job order.
For every chosen medium, a separate publication is created.