This two weekly Carerix release update is a pre-release note. We would like to give you more insights in upcoming changes and give you the opportunity and time to prepare/adapt to upcoming feature release. In two weeks from now this update will be live.
Anonymization of matches of a candidate
For reporting purposes matches are not removed from the system in case a candidate is being anonymized. However, in a match personal information can be stored. For example a motivation that comes with the application can contain a phone number or email address as well.
In version 201 the anonymize action is extended in the following way:
- the motivation field on the general tab will be erased
- the notes field on the general tab will be erased
- activities tab of the match will be erased
- evaluation tab of the match will be erased
- attachments will be erased
In case one wants to save certain fields during anonymization in the settings area > 'attributes and fields' > keepMatchAttributes one is able to define what should not be erased during anonymization.
Anonymization of candidates that are also contact (and vice versa)
Carerix anonymization has been changed. Due to its nature and the possibility to link candidate records to contact records (or vice versa), we bumped in to some complications with the anonymization action. Candidates that are also contacts (or vice versa) could not been anonymized. In version 201 we will introduce a change that makes it possible to anonymize those records too. Be careful though: it is not possible to unlink candidates and contacts so anonymization of these kind of records will result in an anonymization of both the candidate and the contact. A warning message will be displayed. Please note that any anonymization cannot be reverted.
Social browser for LinkedIn resolved issues
Since LinkedIn had altered their interface our parser for contact details and pictures was not compatible anymore. With the latest update of the chrome plugin all should work well again. Usually plugins will automatically update to the latest version. If you want to check your version, go to the extensions menu in your chrome browser:
Click on the three dots in the top right corner > select 'More tools' in the menu > choose 'Extensions' > look for your Carerix LinkedIn / Xing plugin
The version number should be 0.7.0.21. If this is not the case yet, one can update it manually.
Smaller improvements and bug fixes
- Socialbrowser for LinkedIn/Xing: button to match candidate with a job order is disabled as long as no job order is selected
- Fixed an issue that caused the mutation dashboard not showing (all) mutations
- Fixed an issue in the Wordpress Plugin causing showcased candidates not being removed by the plugin after stopping the showcase
- Fixed an issue causing wrong filter results when sorting on legal ground