A Bulk mailing is an email sent to multiple receivers based on a selection from a list of addresses. There are multiple kinds of bulk mailings with each their own specific usage. Read the article below and decide what type of mailing will fulfil your needs.
Types of Bulk mail
Job order subscription
Candidates receive relevant Job orders published on your website. The Job order subscription works based on publications. Every candidate receives a personalised selection of publications.
- Read more about Subscribe to Jobalert
Job order newsletter template
Manually select Job orders and send to a group of Candidates or Contacts (subcontractors).
- Read more about Job order newsletter template
Send list of Candidates to Contacts
Send a list with available Candidates to different Companies.
- Read more about Sending one message about several Candidates
Mail Candidates matched to Job order
Email all Candidates matched to a Job order.
- Read more about E-mail templates
Compose a new edition of your newsletter based on articles. Send this newsletter to Candidates and/or Contacts. An opt-out mechanism is a part of the newsletter functionality. (Not primarily meant to send out Job orders)
To print labels for a print mailing use the function Mail Merge in Microsoft Word.
- Read more about Mail Merge
Mailing with an external system
To send the mailing with an external system, you can use the "Mail Merge" function that is described above. You can use the column "email address" as source for the external mail program.
Carerix has the possibility to automatically send emails to Candidates and Contacts.
Examples of bulk mailings
- Birthday email -> email template with a trigger
- Send a list of hand-picked Job orders to Candidates
- Send a list of hand-picked Candidates to Contacts
- Send a selection of Publications to a group of Candidates periodically (daily or weekly)
- Send an invitation to an event, possibly with a "Yes, I'll come" or "No, I can't come" link (also possibly based on a campaign)
- You can determine the e-mail send limit as follows:
Go to 'Maintenance' | 'General'
Go to the panel "General"
Go to the field 'EmailSendLimit' and change it's value (default: 10.000)
- Carerix obliges its customers to confirm the general rules for anti-spam.
- Carerix offers an option for Candidates to exclude them from the mailings. See Mailing opt-out.