This two weekly Carerix release update is a pre-release note. We would like to give you more insights in upcoming changes and give you the opportunity and time to prepare/adapt to upcoming feature releases, updates and bug fixes. In two weeks from now this update will be live. In this Carerix Release (5.0.192) the following updates are included:
This release is smaller than usual and contains only minor bugfixes as can be seen in the summary section near the bottom of this article.
Added 'My Account' to the configuration profiles
By adding 'My account' to the configuration profile you can setup which fields are editable by a user him/herself. All fields can be set hidden or read-only. In this way it is possible to restrict a user to change (part of) the personal information that is stored in his/her user profile.
In this update we have added:
1. The consent expiration date as a search filter and in the candidate overview
2. A new trigger action: 'Candidate consent is going to pass in...' which will enable you to trigger events on the expiration date of the consent. With this trigger action it will be possible to send notifications to your recruiters when the consent of a candidate is about to expire.
What else can you expect from Carerix with regard to GDPR
In the upcoming weeks and months we will update the system with other feature updates that together with the date and status of consent will provide you with a set of tools that will help you monitoring the status of the consent and if the consent is about to expire, revoked or renewed. Next to that we will offer tooling to align interfacing software like your website with this new functionality.
What is already available?
- Anonimization tool to easily anonimize candidates in case they wish their personal data to be removed from your database
- Consent date registration field (interface & REST API)
- Consent status registration field (interface & REST API)
- REST API toolkit to set consent date, status and period during application (for (web) developers)
- Setting for Carerix Social Scoial Browser to prevent profile pictures to be downloaded while saving candidates (optional)
- Update of the Carerix WordPress Plugin to set consent date and status during application
- Update of the Carerix WordPress Plugin to add a checkbox and a link to your privacy statement next to the apply button
- Candidate consent period field
- Candidate consent expiry date
- Search lines for consent date & consent status
- Overview updates for consent date & consent status
- Triggers to send notifications to recruiters upon the expiration date of the consent
- Triggers to change the consent status upon the consent date
- Default white label e-mail template to ask candidates for (renewed) consent with automatic registration of result (YES/NO) and update of consent date if applicable
- Default white label e-mail template to send a candidate all information you stored in your database
- Make Anonymization tool available per user role (instead of for all)
- Configuration Profiles | Added 'My Account' to enable user restrictions on account information
- Triggers (GDPR) | Added trigger action 'Candidate date of consent is going to pass in...'
- Starred | Added four new filter options to the Starred integration: Job Title (Job order), Start date (Candidate), Start date (Placement) and ActivityOwnerName
- Candidate portal login | Fixed an issue causing some candidates not being able to login in the professional portal