We are happy to share this latest Carerix release.
In this release the following bug fixes and improvements for the Carerix 5 platform are included:
- Fixed an issue with the URL to attachments not or only randomly shown in placement records. The URL now always should be shown in the placement as soon as an attachment is linked to a document in the document section in the candidate record.
- Fixed an issue with document templates being shown as a tab in overviews and previews other than the candidate entity. If you want to show/preview a document template as a tab in the overview or the preview of f.e. the company or contact section, this is possible again.
- Fixed an issue with additional fields being shown in previews other than the candidate entity. If you want to show one of your additional fields in the preview of f.e. the company or contact section, this is possible again.
- Fixed an issue with Textkernel CV extraction which for existing candidate records in some occasions falsely erases the full address fields for the work address and alternative address during the (renewed) parsing of a resume.
- We have added a new filter option to the matches section to enable you to filter on job orders 'field' value. In matches sections (general overview & tabs) the 'job order.field filter can be found.
- In Carerix Datasource two fields are added to the matches object (crmatch): fit_score and fit_gap. These fields are for Carerix internal use and will not be visible in the Carerix UI.