The Notes menu in Carerix Seamless for mobile shows you all Note records in your system. You have the possibility to check your own Notes, Notes of your peers in the same office or all Notes in the system. Which Notes you can see, hence which filters are at your disposal, depends on your User role.
In the Notes overview you will find a list of Notes. By default the list will provide you with all Notes sorted by modification date. In this way you get to see most relevant (because updated most recently) Notes in the system.
In the list you will see little information:
- The title of the Note
- The owner of the Note
- The truncated (start) of the body of the Note
Opening the preview pane by clicking on the arrow on the right will show some extra information:
- The office in Carerix it is related too
- Related files (Candidate, Company, Job order, Contact, Match)
- A possible due date
Opening the Note itself is possible by clicking on its subject in the list. The Note detail simply provides above mentioned information and the full content of the Note.
For mobile users convenience the content is truncated and can be enlarged/completed by clicking on the 'show more' button on the bottom of the content. The content can be truncated again by clicking on 'show less'.
The uploads tab is available to see possible added attachments.
It is possible to create Notes from your Seamless for mobile application:
- The User just opens the entity s/he wants to create a Note for. Use the blue icon on the bottom to create an activity:
- Select 'Note' and proceed in the process. The user will be asked to provide a subject line (mandatory) and/or note content before s/he can click on the [Proceed] button
- After clicking on [Proceed], one can edit the confidentiality, status, type, result and date of the Note
- Clicking on [Save] will save the Note and it will be linked to the entity the user started the Note creation from
- Note: It's not possible to change the owner
Keywords : UD-2868