Efficiently select an e-mail address by using the e-mail suggestions. This article describes the manner in which an e-mail address can be selected.
- Insert a number of letters of the desired e-mail address, the list of suggestions appears.
- Insert the provider of the address: for example ziggo (email@example.com)
- The desired address is selected from the list using the arrow keys.
- Select the desired address using Tab. The address appears and a second e-mail address can be selected.
- Outlook uses semicolons to separate the addresses. Carerix uses a single comma for this. Carerix does accept the semicolon, but the search for addresses does not function when used.
- Contact the help desk when large numbers of spam addresses need to be removed.