The Carerix Administrator is able to activate the Anonymization Tool and other GDPR tooling
In this setting you will activate all GDPR tools in Carerix: Anonymization, Triggers, Filters, Searchlines, Fields.
The anonymization tool is available for both Candidates and Contacts.
- Go to 'Maintenance' | 'Settings'
- Block 'Privacy', field 'UsePrivacyRestrictions' change to"YES".
You also need to adjust the Settings of "Attributes and Fields" for anonymizing Candidates and Contacts.
New items will appear within the system
- Within the Candidate and Contact file, a button to anonimize will appear.
- Within the Candidate and Contact overview, the possibility to anonimize files in bulk.
- Within the Candidate file, a new panel with the name "Process and save personal information".
- New columns in the Candidate overview.
- New filters in the Candidate overview.
- New options within Triggers.
- GDPR information
- Anonymizationtool - Activation
- Register candidate consent for the storage of personal information
- Set the fields and related items that must be saved
Keywords : UD-2039, Activate