You have multiple applicants on one job order (matches) and you want to send one e-mail to reject some of them. To do this you need to install a 'reject' e-mail template.
Install template (one time only)
- Go to 'Maintenance' | 'Templates'
- Go to the "E-mail-tab"
- Click [Library]
- Search the reject e-mail that you use at the Match stage
- Open the template
- Click [Copy]
- Change the name of the template (for example reject multiple candidates).
- Make sure the template is "visible at Matches"
- At "Link to" select candidate
- Click [Save] and relogin to see the changes
Reject multiple candidates
- Go to 'Files' | 'Job orders'
- Open a job order (with matches)
- Go to the tab "Matches"
- Select the candidates that you want to reject
- Click "Select E-mail" and generate the e-mails
Change the stage of the candidates
- Select the candidates
- Select the stage (at the bottom)
- Click [OK]
- When using this procedure, you must change the match stage manually
- We do not recommend this method, because the message is not linked to the match.
The message is linked to the candidate only.
Keywords : UD-253