It can occur that an invoice needs to be corrected/modified. This is possible under certain conditions. This article describes how to correct/modify an invoice.
A definite invoice can't be modified. To correct it, a credit invoice needs to be created. See this article for a credit invoice.
A concept invoice can be modified; the invoice can be deleted without any problems.
Delete the concept Invoice
- Go to 'Financial' - 'Invoices' - the tab 'Concept'
- Select the concerning invoices
- Click 'Choose action' - 'Delete'
- The invoices are now deleted
- The invoice lines on the invoice get the status "Invoiceable"
Release the Timesheet
- Go to 'Invoice lines' - the tab 'Invoiceable'
- Select the invoice line that is relating to the incorrect invoice.
- Click 'Choose action' - 'Set concept' - [Ok]
- Go to the tab 'Concept'
- Select the invoice line and delete it (choose action)
- The timesheet is now released.
- Open the incorrect timesheet (this one is released) and reject the timesheet.
- Open the correct placement, create the timesheet and approve it.
- Follow the normal invoicing process.