Your web builder needs access to the XML interface of Carerix. Only the administrator can access these settings.
- Go to "Maintenance" > "Settings" > 'XML interface' (click on "+")
- Fill in the fields:
- AllowIP: fill in the IP addresses (separated by comma's) that your web builder uses to access the XML interface. Request them from your web builder.
NB: Make sure that IP-address
188.8.131.52is added to the list so that CxMobile, CxFinder, CxTools and CxPortal will work.
NB: Note that the numbers should not contain any spaces, separation is only by comma. For example:
- RequireSSL: fill in YES or NO to indicate whether SSL (HTTPS) is required when invoking the XML interface. Consult your web builder about this.
- xmlAlertPassword: fill in the password for the XML Alert Interface (Carerix Desktop).
This password is different from your Carerix password.
- xmlPassword: fill in the password for the XML interface.This password is different from your Carerix password.