- You receive an email that is missing the attachment. The reason: the size of the attachment was bigger than 20MB.
- You try to send an email with attachments together are bigger than 20MB. A message appears that this isn't possible.
- You try to add a file as an attachment. However, the file is bigger than 20MB. A error message appears.
You can't send or receive emails bigger than 20MB in Carerix. The maximum size of attachments in Carerix is 20MB.
- The maximum of 20MB applies when the email is send from the Carerix e-mail server. If you use your own mail server (SMTP), than a different maximum can apply.
- The size of the attachments together is shown in the email window (red if the size is bigger than 7MB).
- To send a email with attachments bigger than 20MB, you can compress the attachment.
A free tool is for example 7Zip.
- If you have multiple attachments, you can send the attachments in multiple e-mails.
- There are several online services where you can store the files. An example is WeTransfer.