This two weekly Carerix release update is a pre-release note. We would like to give you more insights in upcoming changes and give you the opportunity and time to prepare/adapt to upcoming feature release. In two weeks from now this update will be live.
In relation to GDPR we have created the anonimization option on the contact side as well. If you have enabled the privacy settings in the administrator's settings menu, the button will be available in the contact files and the bulk action option to anonimize will be added.
To anonimize a contact select a record and ue the button in the file:
Or make a selection of multiple contacts and use the option 'Anonimize contacts' in the action menu:
In the user role settings it is possible to define per user role if the anonymization tooling is available or not (like it is for the candidates).
Note: in case your contact is also a candidate or vice versa, it is not yet possible to anonimize. We are working on a solution and will update you when this option is available to.
Closure of open RSS feeds
Earlier this week we informed all system administrators about an internal risk audit in relation to GDPR. This audit resulted in the advice to only deliver those feeds in case requested.
Following this advice, we analyzed the use and found that the use of these feeds was very limited. Therefore, we decided to disable all information feeds by default per today, with the exception of the vacancy publications.
This concerns, among other things, feeds that can be used to publish available candidates on f.e. your website.
In exceptional situations this can affect the functioning of your website. If this is the case for your organization, or if your organization uses these information feeds in a different way, please contact our support team (email@example.com).
Smaller improvements and bug fixes
- Fixed an issue with adding candidates/contacts to newsletters and campaigns possibly causing decreased performance
- Fixed an issue with candidates not being able to login in portals due to way of subscription in the database
- Fixed an issue with the calendar occasionally shifting meetings one hour ahead
- Fixed an issue creating multiple job order records while only one was intended
- Fixed an issue with LinkedIn plugin not saving the profile picture any more (in case setting has enabled this option.