Are you prepared for the new GDPR? 25th of May 2018 the GDPR will be enforced throughout all of Europe. This new law will provide more privacyrights to people.
This law will have a lot of impact on the recruitment branche and on you as a organisation, this will give you more responsibility.
For example :
- Registration for processing of data
- Deleting privacydata when necessary
- Map your in/external dataflow
- Descripe per type data :
- The responsible person for contactdata
- Purpose of the data
- Legal bases
- Category personal data
- Category involed
- Retention period
- Provide a privacy statement
- Provide a procedures to efficiently edit or delete data of the persons concerned.
- Arrange a 'processor agreement' with the party that processes your personal data (in this case Carerix).
- Read our FAQ GDPR articles
GDPR Tools in Carerix
Carerix responds to privacy law changes by adding new functionalities in the Carerix system to help simplify working with the new GDPR legislation.
Besides the technical improvement of protecting personal data in our database we strive to provide you with "easy to work with tools" to help your work conform the GDPR guidelines.
Information for WebBuilders
- REST API toolkit to set consent date and status in application.
- Update van de Carerix WordPress Plugin to set the consent and status in a application.
- Update of the Carerix WordPress-plug-in to add a checkbox and a link to your privacy statement. next to the button "Apply".
Read the webbuilder article : GDPR Information for webbuilders
Keywords : UD-2014