In the Job orders menu one can find all Job orders of your database that you have permissions for.
The Seamless overview shows the first 100 Job orders according to your sorting and possible search filter. By default Seamless sorts files by modification date, so you always will see the files you or one of your peers have/has worked on recently on top. If the Job order you are looking for is not in the list, you should narrow down your filter and/or change sorting. This can be done through adjusting the filters on top or to use the quick search to look for a specific Job order/job title for example.
In the overview list one can see the Job order name and its status as well as the number of active Matches. The avatar in front of the job title will show the logo of the company the Job order is linked too. If the logo is not available, the first letter of the Company name will be displayed on a colored background. This color is derived from the color of the Company status.
Clicking on a panel - but not the job title itself - or the down warded arrow on the right side will open a small preview pane showing the work location, primary Contact, owner of the Job order as well as the Company name.
Clicking on the job title itself will open the Job order details where more detailed information of the Job order can be viewed. Information is only visible if there is any data available for the field you are looking for. So if a Job order has no work address or procedure set, those fields are not shown in Seamless for mobile. Once a field is added in Carerix, the information will also show up in the mobile application.
For the sake of the user experience and interaction design Seamless strives to use as less as possible tabs. However, to keep screens lean and mean we still have some tabs to toggle between different types of related data.
For the job order you will find the following tabs:
- Matches - lists all Candidates that have been matched and their current Match stage. Clicking the Match will open the Match detail.
- Details - lists all supported data fields (see below) in case they contain any data
- Activities - lists all linked activities
- Uploads - lists all uploaded attachments linked to this Job order. They can be downloaded/viewed from your mobile device if the type of attachment is supported.
The following fields of the Job order file are supported in Carerix Seamless for Mobile (January 2019):
- Creation date
- Created by
- Modification date
- Modified by
- General: Job title
- General: Reference code (Job Order ID)
- General: Procedure/Category
- General: Function group/Function
- General: Sector/Industry
- General: Professional level
- General: Work address
- General: Settings (open application, anonymous job order, passive search)
- General: Contact & Sign authority (as well as a link to the related Company)
- Companies: 2nd Company & Contact
- Companies: 3rd Company & Contact
- Notes: Notes
- Notes: Brought in by
- Notes: Source
- Administration: Start date
- Administration: End date
- Administration: Contract period
- Administration: Employment type
- Administration: Type of job order
- Administration: Weekly working hours
- Administration: Fulfilled job orders (number of openings & number of fulfilled openings)
- Education: Experience
- Education: Driver's license
- Education: Required education
- Education: Required training
- Education: Other qualification
- Purchase rate/Salary: Purchase rate/Salary
- Purchase rate/Salary: Salary indication
- Purchase rate/Salary: Salary scale
- Purchase rate/Salary: Other conditions
- Additional fields: All types of additional information fields are supported in Seamless, however they will be grouped in an additional info panel.
Seamless is focused on the recruiter on the go and therefore offers only limited functionality and information. Its - for the biggest part - a read-only application and it supports User role permissions as defined in your main Carerix settings. Important to understand is that configuration profiles are not implemented. Fields that are hidden in Carerix by means of configuration profiles are visible in Seamless, given the field contains data. At this point its not possible to have Carerix configuration profiles applied in Seamless.
Keywords : UD-2756