Carerix is offered with a complete stage structure, including e-mail template.
As Administrator, you can change the stage structure and e-mail templates as you wish.
Create New Stage
- Go to 'Maintenance' | 'Match stages'
- Click [New]
- Give the stage that you are planning to add to the workflow a name and number that corresponds with its place in the workflow. E.g. between Stage 2.4 and 3.0 you create Stage 2.5.
- The Index number gives the stage its proper place in the workflow process. Make sure it corresponds with the number of the stage. E.g. Stage 2.5 receives index number 250, Stage 3.4 receives index number 340.
- E-mail templates shows all e-mail templates that can possibly be connected to a Stage. Tick the e-mail template(s) that you want to generate with your stage.
- Possible Previous Stages: tick all stages that have gone before this Stage.
- Possible Next Stages: tick all stages that will come after this Stage.
- Procedure: If the added Stage is part of only one kind of procedure (e.g. Contracting), choose for the procedure. If the Procedure field is left open, then the Stage will be a part of every sort of job order workflow.
- Stage Group: Fill in the correct Stage Group. Make sure that the name of the Stage Group corresponds exactly with the other Stages in this Group.
- Remarks/Instructions: If needed, write something about how this Stage is intended to be used.
Edit Existing Stage
- Go to 'Maintenance' | 'Match Stages'
- Click the Stage that needs to be changed or edited
- Make the desired changes in the Stage
- Click [Save].
Before you change anything vital: check this first:
- Download this File-Stages_ENG_Feb_2013.xls with the match stage structure that has been delivered with new Carerix applications since august 2011 to have a basis on which to define your own processes.
The Excel file gives a clear explanation on how to do this and the consequences of changing information.
- If needed, ask for consultancy to discuss your concept structure.
We advice you not to change the delivered standard structure without checking a Carerix consultant.
- Take care while editing Stages. The edits you've made may have consequences on the Reports that you are currently using.
- The E-mail templates that come with the match stages can be downloaded from the Template library if needed.