- Click on a Stage to edit it (Administrator)
- Stages containing a meeting are formulated in perfect tense (informed, planned, etc), showing the stage is handled.
- Various stages are linked to e-mail templates, such as invitations, rejections, etc
- Some stages start with “TODO”.
These are chosen when the intention is to take care of this stage, but it hasn't happened yet. These stages don't have an e-mail template.
- Each stage has a color, which is visible within the matches.
Tip: Use light colors to increase readability.
A Stage is given to a Candidate in a Match, to show where the Candidate is in the process of the recruitment. As soon as a Candidate is matched, the recruiter selects the Stage and uses this to keep a clear view on where the Candidate is in the process and what needs to happen next.
The chosen Stage can be linked to an E-mail template.
The Match module shows all Matches, divided by Stage.
Change Stage and generate an email
- Go to 'Files' | 'Matches'
- Open the 'Candidate'
- Change the stage on top of the page and click [select]
Next to the Stage menu appears a Select email menu
- Choose the desired email template and a new screen opens with the generated email.
- Change the email if needed
- Press [send]
- If needed Stages can be skipped
- The history of the Stage is logged in the Match
Stages History and Reports
All the passed stages are recorded in the Match file of the Candidate. In the Match module, when viewing a Candidate, the information is visible right on the screen.
To generate a KPI Report, use the standard reports in the Document library
Two standard reports are:
Candidate-History shows the process of all procedures of a specific candidate.
Time-to-Hire shows the process of all procedures for a specific job order. This report is suitable to send to the company or contact.
The reports can be edited by Carerix, for this get in contact with your account manager.
Before you change anything vital, check this first
- Ask your account manager about the excel file containing the Match Stages structure.
- If needed, ask for consultancy to discuss your concept structure.
We advice you not to change the delivered standard structure without checking a Carerix consultant.
- Take care while editing Stages. The edits you've made may have consequences on the Reports that you are currently using.
- The email templates that come with the match stages can be downloaded from the Template library if needed.
Create New Stage
- Go to 'Maintenance' | 'Stages'
- Click [New]
- Give the stage that you are planning to add to the workflow a name and number that corresponds with its place in the workflow.
E.g. between Stage 2.4 and 3.0 you create Stage 2.5.
- The Index number gives the stage its proper place in the workflow process. Make sure it corresponds with the number of the stage. E.g. Stage 2.5 receives index number 250, Stage 3.4 receives index number 240.
- Email templates shows all e-mail templates that can possibly be connected to a Stage. Tick the email template(s) that you want to generate with your stage.
- Possible Previous Stages:
Tick all stages that have gone before this Stage.
- Possible Next Stages:
Tick all stages that will come after this Stage.
If the added Stage is part of only one kind of procedure (e.g. Contracting), choose for the procedure. If the Procedure field is left open, then the Stage will be a part of every sort of job order workflow.
- Stage Group:
Fill in the correct Stage Group.
Make sure that the name of the Stage Group corresponds exactly with the other Stages in this Group.
If needed, write something about how this Stage is intended to be used.
Edit Existing Stage
- Go to 'Maintenance' | 'Stages'
- Click on the Stage that needs to be changed or edited
- Make changes in the Stage
- Click [Save]
Note: Take care while editing Stages. The edits you've made may have consequences on the Reports that you are currently using.
Keywords: UD-475, Matchstages