To show a picture of a candidate, an attachment of the right type must be available at the candidate.
Preparation: create type document
Go through the steps below once: Add table item "Type document":
- Log in as Administrator
- Go to Maintenance | Tables
- Search for the table "Document type attachment"
- Check if there is a line with parent "PhotoTag". If this isn't, create this line.
- Click [New] and fill in the fields:
Table: "Type Document";
Document classification: PhotoTag;
User roles: Select all the user roles that are allowed to see the document type attachment.
- [Save] the changes
Usage: Add picture to candidate
You repeat this process for every candidate:
- Open the candidate in Carerix
- Go to the Attachments tab
- Follow the instructions to add an Attachment. See add attachment.
- Choose as type document: photograph (if this type is not visible, ask your Administrator to follow the steps as described at preparation above.)
Note: Use the file type JPG/Jpeg/GIF
- The picture is visible at the general tab of the candidate, and in the match.
- If there are more pictures available, the picture is chosen randomly. Delete the old picture or give this another type if you add a new photograph.
- The view in the general tab is 150px wide, 140px high.
So it is not necessary to upload large images to candidates.
- The view in matches: the picture needs to be loaded every time. Using large files gives delay.
- The method is the same for contacts and users.
- A simple tool to edit images is: http://irfanview.com