Use the Job order newsletter template to send a selection of Job orders to a group of Candidates.
Install the Job order newsletter template from the Template library to create a workable situation.
- Click "Job orders".
- Select desired Job orders (selection of 0 is selecting everything).
- Scroll to "Choose Action", select "Send list"..., click "OK".
- Click "Job order newsletter" and click "Next".
- Select the Candidates to receive the Job order list (a selection of 0 means to select everything).
- Click "Add to address list", click "Next".
- Select Candidates to be removed from the list and click "Remove from list".
- Click "Finish".
- Click "Generate e-mails".
- Use the Link button in an e-mail to link incoming e-mail responses to the Job order.
- Use Job alert for the automatic process of sending a list of relevant job orders based on opt-in/out registration.
- Order a custom made template here.
- To automatically send relevant job orders to candidates, see this page.