- Open reports in your Carerix application
Select "Carerix Linkedinbrowser" in the drop-down menu (you do not have to specify a period).
If "Carerix Linkedin/Xing browser" isn't available as a report, please ask your Carerix Administrator to install the ‘Carerix Linkedin/Xing browser’ template.
The template is available from the Carerix document 'Template Library' (under the 'Reporting' heading).
- Follow the steps as described in the report.
- Download CxSocialBrowser Chrome extension.
A number of details on the extension will be displayed on screen.
- Click the 'Add to Chrome' button.
This will launch an installation wizard for the plugin.
- A pop-up screen will appear containing information on the access rights you are assigning to the extension. Click 'Add' button.
- The download process will start automatically. Once it has finished, the extension will have been installed automatically;
- Return to the "CxSocialbrowser" report and select Setup.
- Generate the token.
- Visit a LinkedIn profile and click the Carerix logo in the address bar.
- A setup form will appear on screen.
Enter the name of your application under App name. Enter the token you received in the second field.
- Click the 'Setup' button. The fields that you have just filled out, have automatically erased themselves, and your extension has now been created. It may seem like nothing has happened, but the activation has been completed. Visit a LinkedIn, Xing or VDAB profile (or press F5 to refresh the details of the person you last viewed) to start using the CxSocialBrowser.
- Make sure you disable the pop-up killer in Chrome if no pop-up screen appears when you click the Carerix icon.
Note: Before adding a Candidate or Contact please make sure you close/minimize your LinkedIn chats. When chats are opened during candidate or contact creation on LinkedIn via the Carerix Chrome plugin the chats might end up in Carerix.