We are happy to share this Carerix release.
Candidate Preview added to Talentpool
To have quick info on your candidates in a talentpool we added the preview option to the candidates tab. Works like any other preview you know in Carerix. The preview is also available for the contacts- and company-tab.
The following smaller improvements and issues have been addressed in this release:
- Adjusted the handling of the owner list in files and during login. This decreases the loading time significantly, especially for systems with larger number of users.
- Addressed an issue with the owner filter in the Job Order overviews, causing wrong (or no) results when searching for an owner. Especially in 'double name cases'.
- Fixed a hickup in the Token Based Access token generation flow, causing no tokens to be generated.
- Seamless Mobile: added a 'Unread first/only' filter in the email section so its easier to see only emails you have not read yet.
- Seamless Mobile: added the Labour Conditions section to the candidate file, except 'Current salary' and 'Current conditions'.