We are happy to share this latest Carerix release.
Carerix 5 updates
Smaller improvements and issues fixed:
- Activity tab search filter changed labels for statuses outbox (delayed email) and sent email. These used the same terminology 'e-mail (out)'. 'E-mail (out)' now refers to delayed mail which is still in your outbox and not sent. 'Sent e-mail' refers to email that effectively has been sent yet.
- New candidate overview dashboard added to the library. This dashboard shows general information of the candidate: The number of days in the database, its category and its matches.
- Added the 'from-address' to the header of the email preview to easily see from who or what address the given email is received.
- Improved login procedure to speed up the login action.
- Removed a piece of css code from sent emails to prevent emails being classified as spam in some occasions.
- Added country codes for Palestina (PS) and Bermuda (BM) for all databases
- Extended the attribute field type number so a larger amount of numbers can be displayed (+20).
- Fixed an issue with the filtering of companies on its status when the 'Field' functionality of Carerix is enabled.
Seamless Mobile updates:
- Implemented some interface improvements for the menu to improve the user experience.
- Attachment upload in create and edit mode for activities. To upload attachments click on the big '+-icon' or use the kebab menu ( ··· ) to select attachment upload.
- Empty field sets were shown unintended. This means that field header for field with no value were shown. This issue is resolved.
- Group labels for additional info fields now are displayed in Seamless Mobile to improve the usability.
- Fixed an issue with match detail screens that ended up in an error.