We are happy to share this latest Carerix release.
Carerix 5 updates
Bulk match stage functionality now shows stages with candidate category assigned
The bulk match stage list did not contain match stages that have a candidate category assigned. This limitation is abolished. The regular business logic is applied: match stages without job order procedure and match stages with a matching job order procedure are shown. Candidate category is not taken into account.
Added four new/refurbished dashboards to the document template library
- New: Matches per source (as a tab in the match overview)
- New: Matches per source per vacancy (as a panel in the job order)
- Refurbished: Matches per company
- Refurbished: Time to hire (all stages)
Smaller improvements and bug fixes:
- Talentpool match overview columns for modification date and creation date now show actual dates for the match instead of for the candidate.
- Fixed an issue with company (status) search filters ending up in an error
- Fixed an issue with compant status and owner fields showing empty values
- Renamed the filter name for 'kind' (of activity) --> E-mail (out) into 'Sent'. As there were two filters 'E-mail (out)' existing next to each other. With the renaming its easier to search for emails that are already sent and emails that are still in the outbox (E-mail (out) ).
Carerix Seamless for Mobile Updates per 28-09-2019:
Smaller improvements and fixed issues:
- Admins now get to see all match stages regardless of previous/next paths (like in Carerix 5)
- Fixed an issue with the Seamless back button not working anymore when editing a draft email