The meetings menu in Carerix Seamless for mobile shows you all meetings in your system. You have the possibility to check your own meetings, all meetings and archived meetings. Which meetings you can see, hence which filters are at your disposal, depends on your user role.
It is possible to filter on a date range. Selecting one of those filters will give you all meetings scheduled within the selected time frame:
- This week
- Last week
- Next 7 days
- This month
- Next 30 days
By default Seamless for Mobile will show all meetings for today.
In the meeting overview you will find a list of meetings. It will show:
- the subject of the meeting
- the type of meeting
- date and time the meeting is scheduled
- the status of the meeting
Opening the preview pane by clicking on the arrow on the right will show some additional information:
- the owner of the meeting
- the office in Carerix the meeting is related too
- related records (Candidate, Company, Job Order, Contact, Match)
Opening the meeting itself is possible by clicking on its subject in the list. The meeting detail simply provides above mentioned information and the full content of the meeting.
For mobile users convenience the content is truncated and can be enlarged/completed by clicking on the 'show more' button on the bottom of the content. The content can be truncated again by clicking on 'show less'.
The uploads tab is available to see possible added attachments.
If any emails are related they will we listed in the Related Emails panel.
Create a meeting
It is possible to create new meetings from your Seamless for Mobile application:
- The user just opens the entity s/he wants to create a meeting for. Use the blue icon on the bottom to create an activity:
- Select 'Meeting' and proceed in the process
- As a minimum, fill out a subject to activate the proceed button in the upper right corner
- Optionally one can add, Notes (details of the meeting), add attendees and resources, add a location, adjust date, begin time and end-time, indicate if its an all day event and set a reminder
- After clicking 'proceed' the user can change visibility settings, status, the meeting type and the result
- Your newly created meeting will be linked automatically to the file you started creation from and is available in your meetings overview right away
Please note: It is not possible to edit meetings in your Seamless for mobile application.
Keywords : UD-2864