We are happy to share this latest Carerix release. #keepimprovingtherecruiterexperience
Carerix Seamless for Mobile Updates per 02-03-2019:
Added Task overviews and details.
From this new release its possible to check the tasks in your Carerix system with Seamless for Mobile according to your user role permissions.
Smaller changes and bugfixes:
- Seamless: received Email has been renamed to 'Inbox'
- Seamless: ordering of Email folders has been changed so you will always start with 'inbox'
- Seamless: added related email section to the email details
- Seamless bugfix: solved an issue with user roles, causing some user roles not to see all expected information (only archived folder)
- Seamless bugfix: solved a translation issue in the notes details
- Seamless bugfix: solved an issue that caused a match stage not to be shown in tha match detail
- Seamless bugfix: solved an issue causing company attachments not to be shown
Smaller updates & bug fixes
- ImportID for Companies, Contacts, Matches, Job Orders, Candidates added to overviews
- WorkCity added to matches overview & matches overview in job order --> matches tab
- External EmployeeID added to matches overview & matches overview in job order --> matches tab
The columns are switched off by default. The user can enable the column by clicking the cog wheel and check the corresponding box.