Create document type 'Logo'
Create the document type as follows:
- Go to 'Maintenance' | 'Tables'
- Search "Table" | is equal to | "Document type of attachment"
- Check if a document type "Logo" exists
If so, open this one to check. Otherwise:
- Choose [New] to create a new document type. Enter these values:
- Table: Document type of attachment
- Settings: Active: ON, default: OFF
- At item: 'Logo'
- Document class: LogoTag
- Save the changes
Add logo to company
Add the logo to the company as follows:
- Go to 'Files' | 'Companies' and click on the company
- Go to the "Attachments-tab"
- Click [Browse] to browse on your computer for the image
- At 'Type' choose "Logo"
- Enter a description and click [Add]
- As last check if the logo has been added as an attachment
Display logo on the website
When a logo has been added to the company, it is displayed automatically with the Publication.
- Check that at least one job order has been Published for this Company
- Go to your website, find this Publication and open it.
The logo should be displayed. If the logo does not appear, contact your web builder to fix this for you. The web builder might need to insert the Cx code of the logo into the template.
This is not possible when Carerix is connected to your website with the WP-Plugin or if you're having an SRSX websites.