Therefore Carerix contains one "Open Application - Job Order" file by default to process incoming applications.
- Go to 'Job Orders'
- Search for the words 'Open' or 'Open Application'
- If there doens't appear a 'Job Order' make a new one by pressing the [New] button
- Open the job order by 'Clicking' the name of the job order
- Make sure that the Open Application box is 'Checked'
- Look for or create a 'Publication' containing this job order
- Check if this publication has a 'Publication Date' in the past, this prevent it from showing the application between regular job orders.
- Fill in the ID Number of the 'Open Application' into the "Application Form" in your website.
- Note: You may need to ask your web builder to find out where you can find this form.
- An open 'Job Order' (job order) is only visible to administrators.
- Removed the open 'Job Order'? Then it is no longer possible to receive open applications
- Be aware that you can use only open 'Job Order' on your website, if you uncheck the 'Open Application Checkbox' then it will be no longer a an active open 'Job Order'.