As a rule of thumb fields are always visible. There is an exception. A field is not visible when a field contains a selection list that is empty. Indeed, it is of no use to present a field when no option is selectable. An example of a field that has a selection list is the field "Category". If the selection list is empty, the field "Category" is simply not shown. This field is found in the Candidate-file if the selection list is not empty.
In the "Tables" module; presented in the menu on the left under "Maintenance".
Every Table determines the contents of a selection list, every item can be set to "active". If a selection Table contains no active elements the field containing the selection list is not visible.
- Go to 'Maintenance | 'Tables'
- Use the following searchline:
- "Table" is equal to <desired table>
- "Active" is No
- Select the items that you want to make visible and set these to "Active"
- If you want to add a new item, click [New]
Keywords : UD-503