It can take quite some time to keep track of the timesheets manually in Excel. The dashboard "Check timesheets" ends this. This dashboard will keep you up-to-date with every timesheet. It also shows timesheets where comments are added.
This dashboard can be downloaded from the Document template library.
- Go to 'Maintenance'
- Go to 'Templates' | tab 'Document'
- Click on [Library]
- Search the document template "Check timesheets" and click on "Install"
- Search the template in the document templates, and open the template.
- Select the options: "Show in menu (section Links)" and "Open in main window"
The dashboard is only able to show the timesheets when the table Declaration type has the code CWH:External.
- Go to 'Maintenance' -|'Tables'
- Go to table "Declaration type"
- Open the types of declaration that need to show in the Dashboard and fill here in the codefield "CWH:External" in.
- Now, the hours that have that declaration type, will show in the Dashboard.