To activate a connection between your Carerix application and your website you'll need an API token/password and sometimes an API username.
The API username is the naam of your application which you'll find in front of .carerix.net. An API token is something you can request from our support department.
Please note we can only
When you're using XML-connection, you can use AllowIP
If your web developer still faces problems:
- Ask the web developer for the IP-address of the server.
- Go to 'Maintenance' | 'Settings'
- Go to block 'XML interface' - 'Allow IP'
- Add the IP address and click [Finish]
- Was the field allow IP empty?
Then leave it empty.
This means that all ip addresses are allowed.
- The website makes contact with Carerix through the so called REST API (Application Programming Interface).
The application needs to be authorized before it has access to the API.