Activate the Carerix API in your Carerix system as follows:
- Log in as Administrator in your Carerix system.
- Check if the Document template 'REST token' is installed, if not install it from the library. ('Maintenance' | "Templates' | 'Document-tab')
- Create a new Note
- The subject of the Note needs to be: "TOKEN:api"
- Click [Save]
- Choose the Document template "REST TOKEN".
A pop up screen opens with the code (the token).
- Give this code to your webbuilder.
When you're using XML-connection, you can use AllowIP
If your webbuilder still faces problems:
- Ask the webbuilder for the IP-address of the server.
- Go to 'Maintenance' | 'Settings'
- Go to block 'XML interface' - 'Allow IP'
- Add the IP address and click [Finish]
- Was the field allow IP empty?
Then leave it empty.
This means that all ip addresses are allowed.
- The website makes contact with Carerix through the so called REST API (Application Programming Interface).
The application needs to be authorized before it has access to the API.
Keywords : UD-2401