This two weekly Carerix release update is a pre-release note. We would like to give you more insights in upcoming changes and give you the opportunity and time to prepare/adapt to upcoming feature releases. In two weeks from now this update will be live.
Automatically archive anonymized candidates & contact
Fed up with those one letter candidates and contacts in your actual overviews? Because of GDPR you probably and hopefully use our anonymization tool on a very regular basis. Unfortunately anonymized records stay in your active candidate and contact overviews. But this can be history as of version 204 of your Carerix application! We introduce a new setting allowing you to automatically archive records that have been anonymized:
How to activate this setting:
- As a system administrator, go to the settings option in the maintenance section of the main menu on the left of your application.
- In the settings menu go to the panel 'Privacy | Process and save personal information'
- Put the setting on YES
- Relogin to let the change take effect
- Anonymized records will immediately be transferred to your archived tab resulting in cleaner overview screens
- Less work to keep your database clean and workable
- No more issues with required fields set in config profiles and users being stuck in a record after anonymizing
Note: the setting by default is NO, and needs to be set to YES by your system administrator.
New search filters in and related to Talentpools
Working with Talentpools becomes a bit easier and more complete with the addition of the following search lines:
From within a talentpool one can search for/filter on:
- talentpool stages
- date of birth
- professional level
From candidate overviews it is possible to search for:
- talentpool.stage - to filter candidates that have a talentpool match with a particular stage.
- owners (of a talentpool) - to show all candidates that are in a talentpool that belongs to owner x.
Smaller improvements and bug fixes
- fixed a bug in calendar meetings when removing an attendee resulting in an exception
- fixed a bug in the Activity Report resulting in showing wrong/inconsistent numbers of activities for different users (hotfix - available from version 202)
- fixed a bug in the configuration profiles hide action section, resulting on not showing GDPR-related actions (hotfix - available from version 202)
- fixed a bug in the XML API where the applyForSubscription for Contacts did not work properly
- fixed a bug resulting in displaying a confusing wrong trigger name for some system triggers related to publications