You use Carerix for keeping up your candidates. However: some of those candidates are freelancer. You want to store the company information, like company name, URL etc.
Use the Subcontractor function in Carerix. A subcontractor is a company who can (also) deliver candidates, in this case the freelancer.
It is not necessary to create a separate company, because you can do this 'on the fly'.
From the candidate:
- Go to 'Files' | 'Candidates'
- Select the candidate
- Click on the 'General tab'
- Scroll down to the segment 'Labour conditions'
(just under the segment 'Addresses' ), there you find the field 'Subcontractor'.
- Click the button [Select] and choose 'Create a new subcontractor record'
- Enter the information for the new subcontractor and click 'Next'
- At the page contact record, click 'None' and 'Next'
You are now back at the candidate, and the subcontractor is appointed.