At Candidates, Contacts and Companies there is a field 'Last contact' in the section 'Contact information'. It is possible to change this date yourself, or that Carerix will change it automatically.
In the following cases, the field 'Last date of contact' is updated:
- The user clicks manually next to the field 'last date of contact' on [today] to update it manually.
- An email is being sent from the detail screen of the file.
- An email is received as answer to the email on the file.
- An email is received and the email address of the sender is linked to the file.
- An activity is created by the file and the status as well as the type have the tag 'UpdateContactDateTag'.
The Administrator can add the tag at 'Maintenance' | 'Tables'
- The status or the type of the activity are being changed.
- The last date of contact from a Company is also being updated when the 'last date of contact' from one of the contacts is more recent then the 'last date of contact' from the company.
- You are able to send an email by clicking on the plus (+) icon in the left menu behind 'email'. When the mail address is recognized, Carerix will link the mail to the specific person. In this case the 'Last date of contact"'will be updated.
- The 'Last date of contact' will not be updated when an email is being sent from an overview or a mailing.