You want to export the address data of candidates to an Excel file from Carerix.
A selection of candidates is used as an example. This page explains how to perform this action.
This possible to export :
To display the data a document template is needed. To export to Excel you can make use of two templates in the Template Library.
- Export summary Excel
These need to be installed before use (made available by the administrator).
Behind every document template a description is displayed, describing the data that is to be exported to Excel.
In the example below, a Candidate Mailmerge document template is installed and the data is exported to Excel.
Installing the document template "Mailmerge"
- Click Maintenance | "Templates"
- Go to tab Document
- Click on [Library]
- Go to Candidates (overview)
- Click on [Install] behind 'Mailmerge'
- Log out and log in again to use the template.
Exporting to Excel
- Click on "Candidates"
- Make a selection of candidates that have to be exported
- Click on the arrow next to "Choose Rapport..." and choose 'Mailmerge'
- Click on OK
The data is now being opened in Excel.
If no candidates are selected, the data of all candidates is exported.
also read our article : Mail Merge for address labels in MS-Word