The functionality of Cammio has been integrated in Carerix. It allows you to add a videopitch to a candidatefile, or an interview specifically designed for a job order.
When Cammio has been activated there is an extra fieldset 'Cammio' available in the candidatefile and the match. From this fieldset you can send an invitation to the candidate. After completion, the video can be found ánd watched in the candidatefile and/or the match and the file's preview.
Number of invitations
On activation of the videopitch you have a trialperiod of a month with unlimited amount of invitations. If after this month you don't want this full version, you can still send invitation up to 5 per calendarmonth.
Invite a candidate for a videopitch
You can invite the candidate from the candidatefile and from the match with an emailtemplate Videopitch". Invite a candidate as follows:
- Open the candidatefile or the match;
- In the Fieldset Cammio (default on top of the page) the template 'Videopitch' is selected;
- Click 'Send invition'.
The invitation is generated by the template "Cammio VideoPitch".
You will find this template under "Maintenance", "Templates"
- The invitation is sent from the candidate file:the invitation is visible in the candidate file;
- The invitation is sent from the match: the invitation is visible in the match ánd the candidate.
Recording the video
Recording the video can be done with every browser on a pc, but also on tablets or smartphones. Cammio has a free app available for this purpose.
When the candidate receives the invitation, he only needs to click on the link to be directed to the Cammio website in order to record the videopitch. This pitch can be recording unlimited times and when satisfying, be sent to Carerix with a single click.
Playing the video
- The invitation is sent from the candidate file: the video is visible in the candidate file;
- The invitation is sent from the match: the video is visible in the match ánd in the candidate file;
Simply click the 'Play'button to watch the video.
The video gives an error and doesn't play?
This is due to a change in Chrome and it's flash-settings.
Please follow the following Adobe instructions to enable flash player and add carerix.com + carerix.net to the list of allowed domains.