Subscribers of your newsletter can unsubscribe themselves using the unsubscribe link or unsubscribe themselves. A subscriber that unsubscribed them self receives the Opt-out status. A newsletter template must be ordered to create an effective situation.
Removing multiple subscribers at once
- Click "Newsletters" ("Marketing" - "Newsletters") .
- Select the corresponding newsletter.
- Go to the tab "Subscribers".
- Select the corresponding subscribers and choose "action".
Switch Opt-out to Yes: Subscribers are in the list but do not receive newsletter.
Switch Opt-out to No: (default option) Subscribers are in the list and receive newsletter.
Remove from newsletter: Subscriber is removed from list.
Unsubscribing one subscriber
- Go to "Candidates" or "Contacts" and select the subscriber.
- Select "Opt-out" or "Remove from newsletter" behind the corresponding newsletter.
- Use the Opt-out function instead of removing a subscriber. Using this function prevents subscribers that have unsubscribed to accidentally be subscribed again.
- When a subscriber unsubscribed using the unsubscribe link a confirmation will be displayed on a page. This page should be created by the web-builder.
- This link is used in every newsletter template by default
- Contact your web-builder when you are using a custom newsletter template