With Carerix you can easily send an E-mail to a group Candidates or Contacts.
As example we give the situation where you want to send a change of address to a selection contacts.
Adjusting and sending existing E-mail template.
In this example we're working with the standard library template "Blank to contactperson".
- Go to 'Files' | 'Contactpersons'
- Go to the Contactpersons Overview and select the checkbox in front of one or more Contactpersons
- Select under "Choose E-mail" the template :"Blank to contactperson". The E-mail frame opens.
- Click on the button [Edit] fill the fields;
- When you had selected multiple contactpersons, each will recieve their own e-mail addressed to them personnaly. We don't use bcc e-mails, each contactperson will get a seperate email.
- Click the button [Generate} e-mails to send the messages. When you want to first test the content of a message, you can use the "Send example" to an address.
As our second example we take the situation where you want to send an address-change to multiple contactpersons:
Create an E-mail template
An Carerix admin is able to create new templates.
- Go to 'Maintenance' | 'Templates'
- Create a new E-mail Template
Name: Change of Address
Visible with: Contact
E-mail template testing
- Go to 'Files' | 'Contacts'
- Go to the overview of Contacts and select one ore more Contacts
- Select at "Send e-mail(s)" the template "Change of Address".
The e-mail screen opens.
- Check whether the message is alright.
If that is not the case click [Cancel] and change the template.
Iterate this proces until the template is alright.
- Is the message okay?
Then fill in your own e-mailaddress at "E-mail address for test" and click [send].
- Check whether you received your E-mail.
If the e-mail is not okay, change the Template until it is correct.
The idea is that you have for the Contact a group 'Newsletter'.
And you decided to send everyone in this group an change of address.
- Go to 'Files' | 'Contacts'
- Select the Contacts with the next searchrule:
Group is equal to "Newsletter"
- Select at Send E-mail(s) the Template "Change of address".
Now the e-mail screen opens.
- Click [Generate e-mails].
All e-mail messages are now generated. After this the E-mail messages automatically are going to be send. It could take some time before all messages are being send.
- Send a message to a selection of the Candidates works like this:
In the Template with Visible with fill in : Candidate
Insert Candidate instead of Contact in the instructions here above.
- This way you can send an E-mail to a couple of thousand receivers.
If this number is larger, then you have to split the list.
You can do that according to the instructions below:
Add as search-criterium: lastname starting with a b c
Now that you have a shorter list, send the e-mail.
Repeat this proces for the lastname: lastname starts with d e f, g h i etc. until you have run through the complete alphabet.
- Make sure that the Template chooses the correct address: Business or Private;
With Candidates it is normal that only a private address is filled in
With Contacts only a business address
To be sure that the just notified process elapses well, you can click the checkbox at: Use other e-mail address if not available: If one address is not filled in, Carerix takes the other address.
- Choose in the Template with Visible at for the "Contact" and not for the "Contact (CAMPAIGN)".
This last named option makes the Template available in a Contact-file.
Keywords : UD-2052